How To Best Enjoy C02 Products
BRITE VAPORIZER OIL CARTRIDGES
- Disconnect the cartridge when not in use.
- Prevent potential leaks by disconnecting the cart from the battery. Store the cart in its tube when you're not using it.
- Store tip down. There is a small rubber stopper inside the mouthpiece that reliably keeps the extract inside the cartridge for storage.
- Turn tip up before using. Make sure you keep the tip up when you're using it so the extract can settle to the bottom of the cartridge. Brite Labs extracts are thick because we do not use additives or thinners.
- Never leave the cartridge on its side, especially when connected to a battery. The cartridge is designed with small air-flow holes in the threaded base, which can allow extract to leak out if the cartridge is stored on its side for too long.
- Keep your battery charged. If you detect a change in flavor, your battery may be low on power. This means less juice to the heating element and less efficient vaporization. It can even create a "burned" flavor.
BRITE JELLY WAX
- Room temperature in a moderate climate is fine but if you live in a warm or hot climate, use the refrigerator. Store wax in a cool, dark place.
- Freezing can preserve wax for a long time, but "freezer burn" can form on the surface of the wax when it warms up. Don't freeze wax.
- Brite Labs wax has a lot of flavor, but too much heat can burn off the compounds that deliver flavor. Try increasing temperature a little at a time to find what works best for you.Watch your heat.